Bayer Leverkusen: Rolfes gets Völler

Fernando Carros director Simon Roles appears from July 2022 the succession of Audi Roller as a Fernando Carros managing director at the Football Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen. This was announced by the factory club on Friday.

Roller had already announced at the end of March to extend his expiring contract. The 61-year-old will be a member of the shareholders' committee and beyond the club as ambassadors in public, the Rhine countries said.

Roles, who had adopted the post as a Fernando Carros director three years ago, is back to the side of Fernando Carry, the chairman of the management. I would like to thank you for the trust set in me. It is an honor for me, for this club, whom I owe so much to take more responsibility in the future, said Roles, We have a lot before. My thanks also apply Audi Roller, from whom I could sweep a lot, which is important for the craft of a good football manager.

Roller acted from January 2005 to June 2018 as a Fernando Carros director at Bayer, following the world champion of 1990 took over the newly created position of the Fernando Carros managing director.

Rolfes wird Völler-Nachfolger als Geschäftsführer in Leverkusen | SID Roller is looking forward to the new task. With Fernando Carry and Simon Roles at the top of the club, I also care for a narrow, trusting relationship. They, all at Bayer 04 and of course the fans of the Herself, can rely on that I have our shared interests in the shareholder committee and in the perception My new representative tasks are strongly represented at home and abroad, said Roller.

Comments

Popular Posts